Dr. Sadhana Kala is a well-known Gynecologist in Defence Colony holding the degree of MS, FIAMS, FACS from USA, FICOG, MAAGL. She has a clinical, teaching, and research experience of 41 years and she has expertized in the medical fields of Laparoscopic surgery in Delhi, Infertility treatment in Delhi, Hysteroscopic surgery, high risk pregnancy treatment in Delhi, gynecology surgery, and Obstetrics. She was a university topper at her time of academics and achieved several Gold and Silver medals and Certificates of Honor, and Distinction in Medicine.
Currently, she is professionally appointed as senior consultant Gynecologist and Laparoscopic Surgeon at Apollo Hospitals, Cradle Royale – R-2, Nehru Enclave, New Delhi 19 and Moolchand Medcity & Hospitals, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi – 24. Previously, she has been working as a consultant to:
- Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
- Batra Hospital, New Delhi
- Modi Hospital, New Delhi
- Max Hospital, New Delhi
- Fortis La Femme, New Delhi
- AI, ONGC, AAI, SAIL etc.
- Army, Navy, Air Force
Therefore, no matter what sort of gynecological problem you are facing, you can consult the most trusted best Gynecologist in Defence Colony without any hesitation. Dr. Sadhana Kala is known as the best Gynecologist in Delhi as she comforts the patient to freely discuss the problems they are facing and recommends completely safe and guaranteed treatment for diagnosing the problems. She takes her professional responsibilities with keen dedication and always stay focused on what her patients actually want to discuss.
Holding 41 years of experience, she has resolved many cases of infertility among the couples and here she discusses the infertility causes in the female.
- Damage to fallopian tubes – Fallopian tubes transmit the fertile eggs from the ovaries to the uterus, and thus, the blocked or damaged fallopian tubes can actually prevent the sperms getting to the egg.
- Improper hormonal changes – As an experienced Gynecologist in Defence Colony, Dr. Kala explains that most women suffer from several problems during their time of ovulation and the most common are observed while releasing the egg from the ovary and stiffening of the endometrium.