Pregnancy is one of the most beautiful phases in the life of a woman. It is important to have regular visits to the best gynecologist in Greater Kailash to have a happy and healthy time. It is important to tell everything about your health during this phase. Women who receive proper care and take the right decisions have healthier babies.
Pregnancy is the time where a woman should maintain good health so as to protect the baby also. Several psychological and physical changes take place during this period that might become a problem for the woman. Here are some issues that are faced by women –
- Mood swings – Mood swings are very common during this phase. This is a result of several hormonal changes. Every woman responds differently to such changes.
- Heartburn or acidity – Acidity is a common problem and is not harmful. Physical changes result in heartburn. This is usually harmless but causes discomfort to a certain extent.
- Nausea or sickness – Some women feel nausea in starting months. Morning sickness and vomiting are other symptoms.
- Food cravings or aversions – A pregnant woman sometimes feel aversion for the best-liked food. This starts from the early stage of pregnancy.
Gynecologist helps women to overcome such issues by following certain tips that can keep the baby healthy and keep the mother feel wonderful during this phase –
- Eat five or six balanced meals per day.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Avoid intake of alcohol, caffeine and artificial coloring & also avoid smoking.
- Do regular exercise, as it is important for general health and it is also a great way to reduce stress.
- Adequate sleep is also necessary to remain fresh and in a good mood.
- Don’t take medicines or herbal remedies without proper consultation from the doctor.
As the body changes, you should start following a daily set routine so that everything is done on a perfect time. This helps to keep a sound health which in turn is related to the baby. The signs and symptoms are commonly experienced during this period and it is advisable to visit the best gynecologist in Greater Kailash to minimize the problem and to take appropriate measures to have a wonderful motherhood.